Learn More About us
Code of Conduct
Conduct and Discipline
Failure of the candidate in making full and correct Statements in the application form and/or suppression of any information and/or submission of false documents shall lead to disqualification of the candidate from the examination or at later stage during the Admission Process such candidate will be debarred from the entire selection process.
- Any issue not dealt here-in above will be dealt with, when arising, fully and finally by the Competent Authority.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Rules, if the Government takes any policy decision pertaining to admission, then the same shall be brought in to effect from that point of time as per the directives from the Government from time to time
- Students while studying in any college, if found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of Acts and Laws enforced by Government or in any activity contrary to rules of discipline, will be liable to be expelled from the college without any notice by the Principal of the college
Action Against Ragging
Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 and Prevention and Prohibition of Ragging (Appendix 12 published in AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-12) and their amendments which may be published from time to time.
“The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 is in effect from 15th May, 1999 has the following provisions for Action against Ragging”
- Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is prohibited
- Whosoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets, or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term up to 2 years and / or penalty, which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
- Any student convicted of an offence of ragging shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of order of such dismissal.
- Whenever any student or, as the case may be, the parent or guardian or a teacher of an educational institution complains, in writing, of ragging to the head of the educational institution, the head of the educational institution shall, without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, within seven days of the receipt of the complaint, enquire into the matter mentioned in the complaint and if, prima facie, it is found true, suspend the student who is accused of the offence, and shall, immediately forward the complaint to the police station having jurisdiction over the area in which the educational institution is located, for further action. Where, on enquiry by the head of the educational institution, it is found that prima facie there is no substance, in the complaint received; he / she shall intimate the fact, in writing, to the complainant. The decision of the head of the educational institution shall be final.
- If the Head of the educational institution fails or neglects to act in the manner specified in section “d” above when a complaint of ragging is made, such person shall be deemed to have abetted the offence and shall, on conviction, be punished as provided for in section “b” above.
- Undertaking from the candidate shall be taken while admitting the candidate in the Institute.
- Any Acts or its amendments which may be published from time to time by AICTE, Government or Judgments by Hon. Supreme Court of India, Hon. High Court of Bombay etc will be applicable to Candidates and Institutions covered under these rules of admission.
- If any of the statement made in application form or any information supplied or any certificate(s) submitted by the candidate in connection with his or her admission is later on at any time, found to be false or incorrect, his or her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited and he or she may be expelled from the college by the Principal/Director. An appeal against the order of expulsion, however, may be sent within 7 days to the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai, whose decision in such cases will be final. Such candidates are also liable for penal action as per the provisions in the law
Accommodation in Hostel cannot be guaranteed to the admitted candidates. All the Candidates are advised to personally verify the availability of Hostel, Hostel fees payable etc. from the Director/Principal of the college to which they intend to take admission.
- The Director/Principal of the colleges shall consider on priority the applications of Persons with Disability candidates, Sons and Daughters of Jammu and Kashmir migrant candidates and Government of India nominees for Hostel accommodation.